I have a Bachelor of Social Science in Psychology and Linguistics, an Honours degree in Media and Writing, and an Honours in Psychology, all from the University of Cape Town. As part of my Honours in Media I interviewed several people with mental health challenges and mental health professionals about their experiences. I wrote their stories in a series of articles, which can be found under this tab.
- An excerpt from The Thin Deal, a look into the life of an anorexic ballerina
- An excerpt from The Germ in Me, focusing on the reality of living with OCD
- An excerpt from Child’s Play, giving perspective on adult ADHD
- An excerpt from An Unauthorised Profession, looking at neuropsychological practice in South Africa
- An explication of the above creative works