I write articles on popular topics in psychology, for those interested in the field of psychology, mental health, parents and caregivers. These articles are aimed at the layman and can be found under this tab.
- The abuse of Ritalin
- Why language is important around mental health
- What is OCD really?
- The truth about adult ADHD
- A case for case studies
- Five things to never say to a person with depression
- The difference between sadness and depression
- What is Dissociative Identity Disorder (split personality) really?
- What I learnt interviewing people with mental illnesses