As a student of psychology I have written several academic papers in different topics of psychology. These are published under the this tab and are pitched at a scholarly level, but should be accessible to all who are interested.
- Do nightmares have a function?
- Are identity lineups fair?
- Interpreters in mental health
- A neuropsychological perspective on the mind-body debate
- Narratives of sleeping problems
- Is ADHD really a childhood epidemic sweeping schools and how should we really understand the high prevalence rates of ADHD?
- Does mental illness exist?
- In the “selfie” age, does narcissism reach epidemic proportions?
- Gender role formation in childhood play
- A profile of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Is ADHD real or not?
- Police work and trauma
- Semantic and phonemic encoding and its effect on memory and recall
- The link between autism and social anxiety
- The effect of alcohol on driving and raising the legal drinking age
- Visual scans and background-feature segregation
- Making false memories